FaFa's Holy Breath Qigong Mantra Clearing Exercises
*** Clearing exercises clear the energy that gets trapped while exercising, ensuring an uninterrupted flow of energy through out your body: It is said that if you don’t do these clearing exercises after every work out, you will not receive the true benefits from your practice, so make sure you clear your self after every practice.
1) Rub your hands together to warm them up.
2) Wash your face with the palm of each hand in a downward motion from forehead to chin. 3, 6 or 9 times each palm.
3) Rub the middle knuckles of your index finger across each one of your eye brows from the middle of forehead out. 3, 6x 9 times each side.
4) Rub the middle knuckles of each index finger up the middle of your forehead. 3,6 or 9 times each side.
5) Comb hair backwards by alternating with the palm of each hand. 3, 6 or 9 times each side.
6) Massage the back of your neck in a down motion by alternating the palm and finger tips of each hand. 3, 6 or 9 times each side.
7) Massage throat/front of neck in a downward motion from top to bottom by alternating the palm of each hand. 3, 6 or 9 times.
8) Massage ear lobes and entire ears in circular motion, both directions/ both motions . 3, 6 or 9 times.
9) Massage the Kidneys with the fingers of each hand in a circular inward motion only. 3, 6 or 9 times. Your kidneys are located on each side of your spine, just above your waist line.
10) Rub down the front of your legs and up the back of your legs with the palm of each hand and stand up and apply correct postures when you are finished. 3, 6 or 9 times each side.
FaFa learned this Clearing Exercise from Taoist Master Alfred Huang in 1996 on Maui, Hawaii.
Joint Exercise Instructional Video Access Please click HERE
***Repeat the Holy Breath Qigong Mantra silently to yourself
as you coordinate breathing with each Posture
please follow FaFa as if you are looking into a mirror